About Lara Friederichs
Lara specialises in litigation and arbitration with a particular focus on defending clients in complex mass claim and class action proceedings. She co-leads our team of Litigators, a team of specialised lawyers handling the individual litigations in mass claim matters.
Besides giving strategic advice, Lara has particular expertise in the implementation of an aligned defence strategy in mass claim matters with particular involvement of legal tech.
Moreover, Lara represents clients in arbitraton proceedings with a focus on post-M&A-disputes.
- Advising a major German vehicle manufacturer in national and international mass litigation proceedings
- Acting for a pharmaceutical company and an engine manufacturer in post-M&A arbitration proceedings
- Representing a medium-size company in an insurance-dispute
- Acting for a investment company in a commercial tenancy law dispute
- Defending a leading financial institution in litigation proceedings relating to complex international financial transactions
- Advising and representing several clients in commercial trade law-proceedings
- Bucerius Law School Hamburg, Germany
- Washington and Lee University, Lexington (Virginia), USA
- Legal traineeship (Referendariat) at the Higher Regional Court Berlin (Kammergericht) with time in the dispute-department of a major German lawfirm and at the German Embassy in Mexico-City
- Rechtsanwältin, German