About Dr. Julia Förster
Julia advises clients - mainly from the life science and tech sectors - on all matters of individual and collective employment law, with a particular focus on employment law issues related to compliance and data protection topics. She regularly represents clients in court disputes and in negotiations with works councils.
She also regularly works on cross-jurisdictional mandates including internal investigations.
Julia speaks English and German.
- Advising on employment issues in a "MeToo"-investigation
- Advising on the implementation of mobile working policies.
- Advising on a termination agreement of a managment board member
- Advising on the implmenttaion of a new remuneration system and negotiations with the works council
- University of Düsseldorf, Germany (doctor of laws - Dr iur)
- Higher Regional Court of Düsseldorf, Germany (first and second state exams)
- Rechtsanwältin, Germany