TokyoAkasaka Biz Tower 36F 5-3-1 Akasaka Minato-Ku
Tokyo 107-6336 Japan
T +81 3 3584 8500
F +81 3 3584 8501
Pauline has participated in antitrust investigations and merger filings both before the European Commission/EU Courts and the French Competition Authority/French courts in various sectors including energy, transport, retail and technology.
Pauline speaks French and English.
Prior to joining Freshfields’ Tokyo office, Pauline worked at Paris office of a leading international law firm.back to tab navigation
- Advising companies in filing antitrust complaints or leniency applications before the French Competition Authority and before the European Commission*
- Advising companies in cartel investigation and subsequent appeals before the EU courts*
- Assisting companies in merger multi-jurisdictional filings and before the European Commission*
* Prior to joining Freshfields.back to tab navigation
- LL.M. in Competition Law, King’s College London, UK.
- Master degree in European and International Law – University Paris X, France
- Admitted to the Paris Bar (not admitted in Japan)