About Lisa Flanagan
Lisa is a corporate senior associate in our global transactions group and a member of our financial institutions team.
Lisa advises on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate reorganistations, and other corporate advisory and transactional work for a range of domestic and international clients. She has varied sector experience but her particular focus is on the financial institutions sector.
- Advising National Bank of Greece on its disposal of a majority stake in Ethniki Insurance to CVC Capital Partners
- Advising Patrizia AG on the acquisition of the business and assets of the BrickVest Group (in administration)
- Advising HSBC on its Brexit restructuring
- Advising Phoenix Group on its onshoring from the Cayman Islands to the UK
- Solicitor, England and Wales
- Solicitor, New Zealand
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Otago
- Bachelor of Commerce (Economics), University of Otago