Amy is a law clerk in our Capital Markets practice in New York. Amy’s practice focuses on debt and equity transactions and corporate governance matters.back to tab navigation
- Oracle on its $15 billion aggregate principal amount of senior debt securities.
- Underwriters on Viant Technology’s $287.5 million IPO and listing on Nasdaq.
- Initial purchasers on DocuSign's $690m convertible notes offering.
- Underwriters on Republic Services’ $1.75 billion aggregate SEC-registered investment grade notes offering.
- Penske Automotive on its $550 million high yield senior subordinated notes offering.
- Underwriters on Ares Capital Corporation’s $400 million and $750 million SEC-registered investment grade notes offerings as well as its $500 million at-the-market offering.
- Underwriters on Kroger’s $550 million aggregate SEC-registered investment grade notes offering.
- University of Melbourne
- J.D., 2019
- Union College
- B.A., 2016
- New York (pending)
back to tab navigation