About Veronica Ferro
Based in Milan, Veronica is a corporate senior associate in a Global Transactions Group. Veronica specialises in M&A, private equity transactions, real estate, joint ventures, construction and general corporate matters. She also provides assistance and advice on a wide variety of matters of general corporate law.
She has advised Italian and international clients on several corporate, real estate transactions and corporate reorganisations, both domestic and cross-border.
Before joining the firm in December 2018, Veronica worked for leading Italian law firms in Milan and Rome.
A native Italian speaker, she speaks English and Portuguese fluently.
- Assisting a world-leading infrastructure and motorway group in the execution of a strategic partnership agreement with a world-leading private investment house;
- Assisting a European-leading power and gas company in the reorganization of the group in Italy;
- Assisting a European-leading independent investment group in the acquisition of several fashion and luxury groups based in Italy;
- Assisting a European-leading property investor in the acquisition and development of several shopping centres in Italy;
- Assisting a leading motorway and construction group in its development abroad, executing several joint venture agreements, incorporating new companies and participating to public tenders (in particular in Africa, Brasil and Emirates)
Univesità degli Studi di Genova, Genoa (law, JD)
Member of the Italian Bar (Avvocato)