Marta advises national and international companies on employment relations with senior management, individual and collective redundancies, reorganisations and restructurings.
She also advises on employment and agency contracts, and the employment aspects of mergers and acquisitions.
In addition, Marta represents clients in employment- and social security-related litigation before the Italian courts and administrative offices.
Of Italian mother tongue, Marta also speaks fluent Englishback to tab navigation
- Advising a major international telecommunications company on an internal investigation and the subsequent termination of several employment relationships.
- Advising an international luxury fashion company on the management of employment relationships.
- Advising an international automotive service company on a judicial claim brought by its managing director.
- Advising a major international consumer-goods company on the employment aspects of an early retirement agreement with trade unions.
- Advising major international companies on the local implementation of their long-term incentive plans.
- Università degli Studi, Milan, Italy (law, JD)
- Admitted to the Italian Bar (avvocato)
MilanVia dei Giardini 7
T +39 02 625 301
F +39 02 625 30800