About Rebecca Fenning
Rebecca is a senior associate in our dispute resolution team in London, advising on complex, large-scale contentious mandates.
Rebecca has particular expertise in defending and coordinating complex group litigation brought by consumers.
Rebecca also specialises in investigations involving allegations of bribery and corruption and advising on related compliance risk management.
During her time at Freshfields, Rebecca has spent six months on secondment to the firm's Hong Kong office.
- Acting for a multinational automotive manufacturer in relation to regulatory issues and civil proceedings arising out of allegations concerning the affected vehicles’ emissions.
- Advising clients in the oil and gas sector in relation to allegations of wrongdoing.
- Advising multinational clients on bribery and corruption and money-laundering risks facing their businesses.
- Advising companies on all aspects of legal professional privilege.
- Advising a global pharma company on litigation and investigations management issues arising from a series of interlinked M&A transactions.
- Advising Gatwick Airport Limited in defending proceedings brought by NATS relating to the award of a prestigious contract for the provision of air navigation services at Gatwick Airport.
- Advising a public body in the transport sector in a complex dispute referred to adjudication relating to the payment mechanism in a major PFI/PPP infrastructure contract.
- St Catherine's College, University of Oxford (BA in Jurisprudence)
- BBP Law School, London – Legal Practice Course
- College of Law, London – Higher Rights of audience
- Qualified in England & Wales