About Hannah Family
Hannah is an associate in our Global Transactions practice group and advises on commercial, intellectual property, technology and data protection matters. Hannah advises clients on M&A, disposals, carve-outs and other commercial arrangements across a range of industries.
- Advising EdF on the IP and commercial aspects – including on business separation and services - of its acquisition of part of GE Steam Power’s nuclear power business.
- Advising SSE on its sale of a 25% stake in its energy transmission network business to Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan.
- Advising Saint-Gobain on the sale of its distribution business – including all of its merchanting brands in the UK to the Stark Group.
- Advising Sun Life Financial of Canada on the sale of its UK business to the Phoenix Group.
- Advising CVC Capital Partners on its sale of Etraveli Group, a global provider of travel solutions, to Booking Holdings Inc.
- Advising CVC Capital Partners on its acquisition of Unilever’s tea business.
- Advising the founders of True Potential, a leading wealth management platform, on the sale of a majority stake in their business to Cinven.
- Advising Lloyd’s Register, a global provider of professional engineering and technology solutions, on the sale of its Business Assurance & Inspection Services division to Goldman Sachs Asset Management.
- Advising Smiths Medical on its negotiations with the UK Government and a consortium of blue-chip British medical, engineering and technology companies in connection with the emergency manufacture and supply of ventilators during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Advising a leading international sports broadcaster on its position opposite major sports rightsholders following the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Advising CVC Capital Partners on its investment in Acronis, a global leader in cyber protection.
- LPC, BPP University Law School
- LLB, University of Manchester
- Solicitor, England and Wales