Cristina specialises in domestic and international financing transactions of all kinds, including leveraged and acquisition financings, real estate financings, project financings and corporate financing.
She has deep expertise advising in banking and finance and restructuring and has also been engaged in a number of restructuring and insolvency matters, including complex corporate restructurings. She has broad experience advising banks, alternative capital providers, sovereign wealth funds, private equity funds and corporates (from investment grade to highly leveraged) on a wide range of transactions across the financing spectrum and industry sectors. She combines deep local knowledge with cross-border experience in global transactions.
Cristina speaks Spanish, English and Catalan.back to tab navigation
- Advising Merlin Properties SOCIMI on a €1.5bn syndicated unsecured sustainable facilities agreement subject to Spanish law, entered into with certain financial institutions as arrangers and original lenders (which includes an €850m term loan facility and a €700m revolving credit facility).
- Advising the arrangers, the counter-guarantors, the issuing bank, the agent and the CESCE agent in relation to a €40m CESCE facility agreement and a €300m bank guarantee syndicated facility agreement granted to OHL Group.
- Advising a major international investment bank and a pool of lenders on a €1.7bn facilities agreement for, among others, refinancing the existing debt of MasMóvil Ibercom and its subsidiaries.
- Advising Cinven on a $628.5m credit agreement for, among others, financing the acquisition and refinancing debt of Ufinet Latam.
- Advising Testa Residencial Socimi on the unsecured syndicated facilities agreement for an amount of €800m granted for the refinancing of its financial indebtedness and for general corporate purposes.
- Law Degree and Diploma in Economics from the Universidad de Deusto (Bilbao, Spain).
- Master’s degree in Business Law from the Instituto de Empresa, Madrid, Spain.
- Madrid Bar – since 2004
Paseo de la Castellana, 95
T +34 91 700 1773
F +34 91 308 4636