About Shruti Dusaj
She regularly represents issuers and underwriters in connection with offerings of debt and equity securities, including high-yield bond offerings, leveraged buy-outs, IPOs, debt restructurings and other corporate finance transactions, across a range of jurisdictions.
Shruti spent six months seconded to the leveraged and acquisition finance team of a leading investment bank in London. Shruti is admitted to practice in New York.
• the initial purchasers in connection with Cheplapharm Arzneimittel’s offering of €575 million 4.375% senior secured notes due 2028, $500 million 5.5% senior secured notes due 2028 and €500 million 3.5% senior secured notes due 2027.
• a consortium of banks on the initial public offering of KKR portfolio company Hensoldt;
• Center Parcs on various financings, including most recently its offering of £250 million 6.5% secured notes due 2050.
• the initial purchasers in connection with Sally Beauty’s offering of $300 million senior secured second lien notes.
• Hellman & Friedman in connection with the first and second lien facilities supporting its acquisition of AutoScout24.
• a consortium of noteholders in relation to Takko’s €285,000,000 senior secured notes due 2023 and €225,000,000 floating rate secured notes due 2023.
• TalkTalk on its offering of €575 million 3.875% senior secured notes due 2025.
• TeamViewer AG on its 2.2 billion initial public offering and listing on the regulated market (Prime Standard) of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange;
• the ad hoc group of holders of €320 million senior secured notes issued by IKKS in connection with its financial restructuring;
• UBS AG and Credit Suisse AG in SCHMOLZ + BICKENBACH’s rights offering;
• the initial purchasers in connection with SGL Carbon SE’s offering of €250,000,000 4.625% senior secured notes due 2024
• Goldman Sachs International in connection with Domestic & General’s exchange offer of its existing notes together with a £43.5 million high yield notes private placement;
• Carlson Travel Inc. on its $415 million 6¾% senior secured notes due 2023, €330 million senior secured floating rate notes due 2023 and $250 million 9½% senior notes due 2024;
• Hellman & Friedman on €450 million privately-placed Senior Secured Notes and €150m privately-placed Senior Notes for its acquisition of TeamSystem.
- University of Michigan Law School, USA (JD (hons), 2013)
- Georgetown University, USA (BSFS (hons), 2011)
- Admitted to practice in New York