Sabrina specialises in domestic and cross-border litigation, international arbitration, intellectual property and commercial law.
Her expertise ranges from contractual liability, tort and M&A-related claims (with a focus on intellectual property law) to antitrust and media/telecommunications disputes.
Her experience also covers internal compliance and regulatory investigations concerning violations of EU antitrust law. Furthermore, she is deeply involved in national and international pro-bono practices.
Sabrina joined the firm in 2013 as a legal trainee (after winning the “2013 FBD Prize” for Italy) and became an associate in 2015.
In 2017 she was seconded to the FBD Moscow office and in 2018 to the FBD Paris office, where she worked until 2019.
Sabrina is currently based in the FBD Rome office.
Of Italian mother tongue, she is fluent in English and French and has a basic knowledge of Spanish and Portuguese.back to tab navigation
- Assisting and representing an Italian leading film and television production company in three cross-border disputes stemming from the distribution of a well-known TV-series delivered all over the world
- Assisting a newly founded wholesale-only operator in the Italian network infrastructures market in a dispute against the largest Italian telecommunications services’ provider
- Providing assistance to a leading Spanish group in the European audio-visual sector in a high-value dispute against a major media and telecommunications company concerning the award of the broadcasting rights for the Italian “Serie A” football competition
- Assisting one of the largest manufacturers of homeopathic products in the world in an ICC patent arbitration against an Italian homeopathic producer and distributor
- Providing assistance, as buy-side legal adviser, to two leading investment funds with regard to the purchase of assets in connection with a high-value merger
- Providing assistance to the Brazilian subsidiaries of an Italian listed company in the telecommunications sector in a complex ICC arbitration against a Brazilian telecommunications group
- Assisting a pioneering technology leader in the photovoltaic power plant production and installation sector in an internal investigation
- Advising a leading British telecommunication services group in the context of an internal investigation on accounting issues and misconduct arisen at the level of its Italian subsidiary
- Assisting a major pharmaceutical group in the context of an internal audit carried out in its Italian subsidiary
- Representing a multinational food packaging manufacturing company in a torpedo action stemming from an antitrust infringement established by a decision of the Spanish competition authority
- University of Rome, Italy (JD, magna cum laude)
- Member of the Italian Bar, Rome (avvocato)