About Tobias Dreßler
Tobias advises on M&A transactions as well as on general corporate matters.
He is fluent in German and English.
He is a member of the firm’s global transactions team. Recently, he has been on a client secondment with Volkswagen AG (M&A and Foreign Holdings).
- Advising Villeroy & Boch on the acquisition of Ideal Standard Group
- Advising Prettl Group and Trilantic Europe on the sale of Prettl SWH Group to Foxconn Interconnect Technology
- Advising One Equity Partners on its acquisition of Muehlhan’s European and US business
- Advising Volkswagen and the consortium with Pon and Attestor on its takeover of Europcar Mobility Group
- Advising A.P. Møller – Mærsk A/S on the acquisition of the Senator International Group
- Advising Continental on the acquisition of the printing solutions business from Trelleborg
- Advising H.I.G. Capital on the acquisition of the sports marketing business (Lagardère Sports) from the Lagardère Group
- Bucerius Law School, Hamburg (LLB, First State Exam)
- Higher Regional Court of Hamburg (Second State Exam)
- University of Oxford (MSc in Law and Finance)
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany