About Dr. Natascha Doll
Natascha is a truly international lawyer specialising in advising global financial investor clients on acquisitions, disposals and co-investments across a number of jurisdictions.
Having qualified both as a German lawyer (Rechtsanwältin) and as a solicitor (England and Wales), Natascha’s approach to M&A advice is holistic and international. Culturally versatile and speaking six languages, she particularly enjoys working on complex cross-border deals. Clients value her special expertise in regulated industries, including infrastructure and energy.
Natascha is also an expert for M&A transactions and privatisations in the CEE/CIS region, where she has advised investors on some of the most sizeable deals. She is one of our lead country partners for CEE/CIS.
Natascha speaks English, Croatian, German, French, Spanish and modern Hebrew.
- Advising a consortium led by Partners Group and including CDPQ and OTPP on the acquisition of Techem Group from Macquarie.
- Advising a consortium led by funds advised by BC Partners on the acquisition of Ceramtec Group, a leading global manufacturer of high performance ceramics.
- Advising funds managed by Blackstone on the acquisition of Schenck Process, a global market leader in measuring and process technology.
- Advising AB InBev on the €7.3bn sale of its operations in Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and Romania, and the €2.55bn sale of its Peroni, Grolsch and Meantime beer brands, to Japan’s Asahi Group.
- Advising the Carlyle Group on its $3.2bn acquisition of Atotech.
- University of Frankfurt am Main, Germany (Dr jur)
- Rechtsanwältin (Germany)
- Solicitor, England and Wales