Philipp is a member of our intellectual property and information technology team.
Since joining the firm, he has worked across many industries with a focus on healthcare, industrials and digitalisation.
Philipp has broad expertise in complex, high-profile transactions, including large carve-out and asset deal projects. In addition, Philipp is experienced in drafting and negotiating complex commercial contracts.
He speaks German and English.
- Boehringer Ingelheim on its €18bn business swap with Sanofi (consumer healthcare against animal health).
- Airbus on its investment in Bombardier's C Series program
- ABB on the carve-out and divestment of its cable business to NKT
- Cinven/Hotelbeds on their acquisition of Kuoni's Global Travel Distribution business
- Biontech group in licensing deals and other collaborations in respect of individualized cancer therapies, including with Genentech, Sanofi, Eli Lilly, Bayer Animal Health and Genmab
- Bucerius Law School, Hamburg, Germany, and Université de Paris I (Panthéon-Sorbonne), France (law)
- Bucerius Law School, Hamburg, Germany (doctorate in law)
- Traineeship (Referendariat) at the Higher Regional Court of Hamburg, Germany
- German Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property
HamburgHohe Bleichen 7
T +49 40 36 90 60
F +49 40 36 90 61 55 firstname.lastname@example.org
Philipp Dohnke, 2013 Vorfeldschutz im Immaterialgüterrecht