About Laurie Dineen
Laurie is a corporate associate in our Global Transactions practice.
Laurie focuses on M&A, private equity transactions and general corporate matters for multinational corporates, private equity sponsors and other financial investors in transactions across a range of sectors.
Laurie is dual qualified to practice law in England & Wales and Ireland.
Laurie recently spent 6 months seconded to Cinven's in-house legal team and prior to joining Freshfields, Laurie worked at A&L Goodbody, a leading international law firm in Ireland.
- Advising Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan Board on its acquisition of 7IM.
- Advising Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan Board on its sale of the Irish National Lottery operator, Premier Lotteries Ireland.
- Advising Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan Board on its investment in Societa Gasdotti Italia.
- Advising Cinven on its acquisition of MBCC Group’s Admixtures business.
- Advising Cinven on its investment in the combination of group.ONE and the dogado group.
- Advising Cinven on its acquisition of IFGL.
- Advising CVC Capital Partners on CVC Funds' strategic partnership with the Women's Tennis Association.
- Advising CVC Capital Partners on its investment in System C.
- Advising CVC Capital Partners on its acquisition of ekaterra, the global tea business, as a carve out from Unilever.
- Advising Charterhouse Capital Partners on the business combination of Mirion Technologies and GS Acquisition Holdings Corp II.
- Advising General Atlantic on its acquisition of a minority stake in Gymshark, a fitness community and apparel brand.
- Advising various global financial investors on corporate and contractual matters relating to their funds and portfolio companies.
- The University College of Dublin, Business and Law International (BBL, First Class Honours)
- The Law Society of Ireland (PPCI)
- The Law Society of Ireland (PPCII)
- Admitted as a Solicitor (Ireland)
- Admitted as a Solicitor (England and Wales)