Avocat à la cour, Samvel is a finance associate in the global transactions group in Paris.
His practice focuses on general lending, syndicated loans, acquisition finance, leveraged finance, refinancings and restructuring, and securitisations. He acts for both financial institutions and borrowers on French and cross border transactions.
Samvel is fluent in French, English and Armenian.back to tab navigation
- Advising a consortium of banks on the restructuring of the financial indebtedness of the Bourbon Group
- Advising CMA CGM on the reorganisation of its securitisation programme
- Advising Charterhouse Capital Partners and SERB on the acquisition of BTG Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Advising an ad hoc committee of lenders on the financial restructuring of the AccorInvest group
- HEC Paris, France
- Institut de Droit des Affaires d’Aix-en-Provence, France (Master 2 in Business Law and DJCE)
- University of Aix-Marseille, France
- Admitted to the Paris Bar (2021), Avocat à la Cour