About Samvel Der Arsenian
Avocat à la cour, Samvel is a finance associate in the global transactions group in Paris.
His practice focuses on general lending, syndicated loans, acquisition finance, leveraged finance, refinancings and restructuring, and securitisations. He acts for both financial institutions and borrowers on French and cross border transactions.
Samvel is fluent in French, English and Armenian.
- Advising Verallia on the refinancing of its syndicated credit facility, refinancing with a €1.1bn sustainability linked term loan and revolving credit facility
- Advising Ekinops in its €100 million credit line to support its external growth strategy
- Advising PayPal on an exclusive multi-year agreement for a €3 billion replenishing commitment under which private credit funds and accounts managed by KKR will purchase buy now, pay later loan receivables worth €40 billion and originated by PayPal in France, Germany, Spain, and the United Kingdom
- Advising Omnes Education regarding the establishment of an incremental facility under the existing senior facilities agreement in the context of the acquisition of DataScientest, an on-line data and cyber training platform
- Advising Serb Pharmaceuticals group on the implementation of a EUR 65m incremental unitranche financing, the purpose of which is to finance bolt-on acquisitions
- Advising Cinven on its entry as a majority shareholder of the telecom and technology infrastructure company, Euro Techno Com currently valued at €1,9 million
- Advising EQT Infrastructure in the acquisition of 50% of the French water group SAUR
- Advising Charterhouse Capital Partners LLP on the financing of its acquisition of a majority stake, alongside the management, in Labelium, a leading B2B digital marketing performance consulting agency
- Advising a consortium of banks on the restructuring of the financial indebtedness of the Bourbon Group
- Advising CMA CGM on the reorganisation of its securitisation programme
- Advising Charterhouse Capital Partners and SERB on the acquisition of BTG Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Advising an ad hoc committee of lenders on the financial restructuring of the AccorInvest group
- HEC Paris, France
- Institut de Droit des Affaires d’Aix-en-Provence, France (Master 2 in Business Law and DJCE)
- University of Aix-Marseille, France
- Admitted to the Paris Bar (2021), Avocat à la Cour