About Mathilde De Wiljes
Avocate à la Cour, Mathilde de Wiljes is a senior associate in the Finance group and advises primarily investment funds and corporate clients on banking and acquisition financing, structured finance and restructuring transactions.
- Charterhouse Capital Partners LLP, Stark International Lux S.à r.l. and SERB SAS (together, SERB), portfolio companies of Charterhouse Capital Partners LLP, in arranging a $800 million unitranche financing for the acquisition of BTG Specialty Pharmaceuticals, the US division of Boston Scientific specialising in the development, manufacture and marketing of life-saving antidotes;
- Ad Hoc Committee of lenders on the financial restructuring of the AccorInvest group, with c. €1bn new money injected through a combination of new equity and a French state guaranteed loan;
- Scalian, a portfolio company of Cobepa, on the refinancing of its debt;
- One Equity Partners LLC on the financing of its acquisition of Clayens NP SAS, the France based provider of plastic raw materials from Siparex Ventures;
- Charterhouse Capital Partners LLP and its portfolio company Vermeg Group on the refinancing of its debt;
- Sagemcom on the refinancing of its debt;
- Copeba on the financing of its acquisition of Groupe Climater;
- Freesia Holding Participation B.V. (a wholly-owned subsidiary of DIF Capital Partners) as part of the ESG financing of the acquisition of a stake in Trapil "Société des Transports Pétroliers par Pipeline";
- Eurotunnel in connection with the refinancing of a loan for a principal amount of EUR 425,000,000 at an initially fixed then variable rate.
Graduate of ESSEC (MSc. Management, 2014), the University of Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne (Master I Business Law, 2013) and King's College London (LL.M. in Banking and Finance Law, 2014) , Mathilde was admitted to the Paris bar in 2016.