Christopher has many years of experience advising on high profile private equity deals, including acquisitions, refinancings, restructurings, dividend recapitalisations and other transactions in the private equity and alternative investor market.
Clients appreciate his versatility and commercial awareness.
- Cinven on the financing for numerous acquisitions in the UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy and Turkey, including the recent acquisitions of One.com, Partner in Pet Food, Planasa, Chryso and Hotelbeds (including the financing for add-on acquisitions of Tourico and Kuoni's Global Travel Distribution business).
- Warbug Pincus on the financing of its recent acquisitions of Leumi Card, Accelya, Avaloq and Supplier Assessment Services.
- Orient Hontai Capital on the first and second lien financing for its acquisition of Imagina Group.
- TPG on its refinancing and reorganisation of the A&O Hotels and Hostels Group.
- CPPIB on the financing of their £675m acquisition of a stake in BGL Group, the owner of comparethemarket.com.
- General Atlantic on the financing for its acquisition of Argus Media.
- EQT on the finance aspects of its acquisition of a majority stake in Nordic Aviation Capital.
- The IPO-contingent refinancing of the Spire Healthcare group.
- Apax and Travelex on the sale of Travelex to UAE Exchange.
- Cerberus on the financing of its multi-billion euro acquisition of an Austrian bank.
- BP on its vendor financing provided in connection with a major asset disposal.
- Solicitor, England and Wales
- Member of the State Bar of California
London65 Fleet Street
London EC4Y 1HS
T +44 20 7936 4000
F +44 20 7832 7001 email@example.com