About Sarah Darwish
Sarah is an Associate in our M&A practice in New York focusing on domestic and international public and private M&A, joint ventures, divestitures, and minority investments. Prior to joining Freshfields, Sarah was an M&A associate in the New York office of an international law firm and trained in the Middle East. During law school, Sarah summered at a top fortune 500 technology Company and founded a non-profit organization which assisted Syrian Refugees. As an undergraduate, Sarah was a Division 1 swimmer and diver.
- Aristocrat Leisure on its $1.2bn acquisition of Nasdaq-listed Neogames.
- Alpha Dhabi on its acquisition of a 25% stake in Gordon Technologies.
- eBay on its acquisition of TCGplayer.
- Fordham University School of Law, cum laude, Juris Doctor, May 2020
- Staff Editor, Urban Law Journal
- Columbia University, cum laude, in Conflict Resolution & Negotiation and Diplomacy, December 2014