“Vincent is recommended for his ability to ‘think out of the box’.”
Avocat à la cour, Vincent heads our tax practice group and is a member of our global financial investors group.
He has an extensive expertise in corporate tax, as well as finance tax. Vincent is particularly involved in the structuring and tax aspects of acquisitions, disposals and reorganisation transactions, both in a domestic and international context. He has also a strong tax litigation background, having worked for several years in the leading tax litigation team in France before joining our firm in 2005.
Vincent mainly advises French and foreign international groups and financial investors in the infrastructure, retail and real estate sectors.back to tab navigation
- Advising EDF on the acquisition of a majority stake in the Areva NP business.
- Advising The Carlyle Group, a leading private equity fund, on its $3.2bn acquisition of Atotech from Total, the French integrated oil and gas company.
- Advising the 50-50 consortium composed of EDF Invest and Ardian on a framework agreement signed with Total for the acquisition by the consortium of an interest of 50 per cent plus one share in Géosel Manosque.
- Advising Holcim on the structuring tax aspects of: its merger with Lafarge to form the leading cement and building materials group in the world; and, together with Lafarge, the €6.5bn divestment to CRH of assets in France, Brazil, Canada, Hungary, Serbia, Slovakia, Germany, Romania, the UK and the Philippines with the aim of getting the necessary approvals to finalise the merger from the relevant competition authorities across the globe.
- Advising Immochan on the Europa City project - a shopping mall and cultural centre of 700,000m2, which will have more than 500 stores, 12 hotels and restaurants, workshops, auditoriums and gyms on more than 80ha - located in Gonesse on the outskirts of Paris.
- Advising Bristol-Myers Squibb on the French tax and structuring aspects of the $4bn sale of its worldwide diabetes business to AstraZeneca.
- Institut d’Etudes Politiques, Lyon and Strasbourg Law School, France (degree in Franco-German business law and DJCE/DESS - Masters)
- Member of the Paris Bar
- Teaches tax law and international tax law for: the LLM in international business law course at the Assas Faculty - Paris II; DESS-DJCE degrees at the Law School of Montpellier; and DESS-DJCE degrees at the Aix-Marseille Faculty of Law.
Paris2 rue Paul Cézanne
T +33 1 44 56 44 56
F +33 1 44 56 44 00