About Pascal Cuche
Avocat à la Cour, Pascal heads our French public law and regulatory practice.
He specializes in the acquisition of regulated assets in particular in the energy and infrastructure sectors, advising big utilities and financial sponsors. He is also very active in the healthcare sector.
He advises clients on litigation procedures in public law dispute and regulated sectors.
His expertise also covers the development of greenfield energy and infrastructure projects.
Pascal is fluent in French and English.
- Advising Française des Jeux on the state aid procedure initiated by the European Commission in relation to its privatization;
- Advising Française des Jeux in relation to its privatization through an IPO;
- Advising Agence des Participations de l’Etat (APE) on the creation of a golden share in Eramet;
- Advising Engie in relation to the sale of a minority stake in GRTgaz;
- Advising RWE on the tender launched by the French State to develop offshore wind projects in South-Britany and Mediterranean sea;
- Advising RWE on the acquisition of Nordex (renewal assets);
- Advising Vinci and Meridiam on the development of a road PPP in Kenya (Nairobi – Nakuru – Mau Summit);
- Advising CDC on the public tender procedure to award the management of its deposits;
- Advising SFR FTTH, Axa, Allianz and Omers in relation to the acquisition of Covage and then the sale of some Covage concessions to Altitude Infra;
- Advising CDPQ on the acquisition of Ermewa;
- Advising Antin Infrastructures in relation to the acquisition of Babilou;
- Advising Antin Infrastructures in relation to the acquisition of Idex; and
- Advising Compagnie Electrique de Bretagne in relation to the development of the Landivisiau gas-fired power plant.
- Sciences Po Paris, France (Service Public)
- Paris Dauphine University, France (maîtrise de sciences de gestion)
- University of Paris II - Panthéon-Assas, France (DESS in construction law)
- University of Paris II - Panthéon-Assas, France (DEA in general private law)