Patrick specialises in helping clients navigate complex, large-scale disputes and investigations.
His languages are English and German.
- Advising receivers appointed by the English High Court in multi-billion dollar fraud proceedings in relation to issues concerning the receivership in England and numerous other jurisdictions including, Russia, Ukraine, Cyprus, the British Virgin Islands and Seychelles.
- Representing defendant shareholders in a Cayman Islands claim and related litigation concerning the conduct of an extraordinary general meeting and the removal of a board director.
- Representing dissenting shareholders in a Cayman Islands claim in relation to the merger of a Cayman registered company.
- Representing claimant shareholders in an LCIA arbitration and related litigation in England and Jersey concerning the misappropriation of a major refinery asset in Syria.
- Advising in relation to cross-border investigations for a number of financial institutions.
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons), Sydney University, Australia, including Program in International and Comparative Business Law at Bucerius Law School, Hamburg, Germany
- Bachelor of Arts (German), Sydney University, Australia
- Qualified as a solicitor in Australia
London EC2P 2SR
T +44 20 7936 4000
F +44 20 7832 7001