About Nicholas Cooper
Nick is an associate in the restructuring and insolvency team in our global transactions group in London.
Nick has experience advising debtors, creditors and officerholders in complex refinancings, restructurings and insolvencies. Nick has also spent six months in our Amsterdam finance team acting on large structured finance transactions.
- Acting for Credit Suisse on its exposure to the Greensill Group
- Advising Revlon in connection with the cross-border aspects of its Chapter 11 case
- Advising ED&F Man, the global agricultural commodities group, on its $US 1.5bn cross-border refinancing, implemented by a UK restructuring plan
- Advising Debenhams on all aspects of its administration including the sale of certain assets to boohoo, as well as its previous pre-pack administration and company voluntary arrangements
- Advising BMI Healthcare, one of the largest private hospital operators in the UK, on its successful financial restructuring process.
- Advising Terra Firma on the refinancing of Annington Homes, one of the largest private owners of residential property in the UK.
- University Education
- Trevelyan College, University of Durham (Politics)
- Professional Qualifications
- BPP Law School (Graduate Diploma in Law)
- BPP Law School (Legal Practice Course)
- Turnaround Management Association, NextGen