Rob acts for energy, infrastructure and other corporate clients in arbitration and court proceedings.
As a member of the Freshfields Global Business & Human Rights Group, he also advises clients on a range of human rights risk management strategies and continues to deliver pro bono advice to leading counter human trafficking NGOs.
During his time at Freshfields Rob has been seconded to Barclays Markets Portfolio Management Group, the London Stock Exchange Group and Tower Hamlets Law Centre.back to tab navigation
- Advising the Special Managers of the Carillion group companies (in liquidation) in connection with UK construction projects.
- Acting for a Caribbean state owned midstream gas aggregator in relation to claims brought by downstream gas consumers.
- Advising a construction and dredging company in disputes arising out of a major infrastructure project in Central America.
- Advising a global oil & gas client on conducting regular supply chain human rights due diligence.
- Advising the administrators of an English bank in relation to various construction claims advanced post administration.
- Acting for a UK rail operator in arbitration proceedings brought against a rail infrastructure provider.
- Acting for a global art financing company in injunctive proceedings brought to prevent the enforcement of security.
- BA Intercultural Studies (Magna Cum Laude) | RMC, Calgary, Canada.
- BPP, Graduate Diploma in Law (Distinction)
- BPP, Legal Practice Course (Commendation)
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Solicitor qualified in England & Wales
- CEDR Accredited Mediator
- ICC Young Arbitrators Forum
- The Society of Construction Law