About Kathleen Chua
Kathleen is a senior associate in our Global Transactions group. She advises on a broad range of corporate transactions, from cross-border M&A and joint ventures to reorganisations. Her experience spans various sectors, including technology, healthcare and energy.
Kathleen spent more than three years as an associate in our London office before relocating to Singapore. During her time in our London office, Kathleen spent time on secondment to Tesco.
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board on its investment into Princeton Digital Group, a leading pan-Asian data centre company.
- CPP Investments (CPPIB) on its investment alongside Multiples into Kogta Financial Limited, an India non-banking financial company.
- Nexif on the sale of Nexif Energy’s portfolio of Australian and Southeast Asian energy assets to the Thai-listed RATCH Group PLC, as well as entry into a new joint venture with RATCH Group.
- Novartis on the separation and subsequent spin-off of the Alcon business.
- Merck on the sale of its consumer healthcare business to P&G.
- Croda on its €820m acquisition of Iberchem and its related equity placing.
- Liberty Global on its €19bn sale of its business in Germany and CEE (Central and Eastern Europe) to Vodafone.
- Cazoo on its Series D funding round, US$7bn de-SPAC and various strategic acquisitions.
- RELX on its various acquisitions in the semantic AI and payment validation sectors.
- Occidental Petroleum on the international aspects of its US$57bn acquisition of Anadarko, including on its contingent $8.8bn disposal of Anadarko Africa to Total.
- Neptune Energy on its agreement to acquire Edison E&P’s North Sea assets from Energean.
- King's College London, Law LLB, First Class Honours
- BPP Law School, Accelerated Legal Practice Course, Distinction