Keith advises clients on complex cross-border and domestic private and public mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate reorganisations, equity capital markets and general corporate and listed company matters.
Keith acts for corporate, institutional and government clients across numerous sectors and jurisdictions, often with a focus on the financial institutions and technology, media and telecommunications sectors.
Typically based in London, Keith has spent time on secondment with Hewlett-Packard (in Geneva) and in the firm’s Dubai office.
Keith's recent highlights include advising:
- Phoenix Group on its 2018 onshoring and associated topco scheme
- Bank of America on its £7bn sale of MBNA to Lloyds Banking Group
- DAZN / Perform Group on a variety of equity investment and reorganisation matters
- CHAPS (when a member-run private sector company) on its acquisition by the Bank of England
- AIG on its $1.1bn disposal of Ascot, the Lloyd’s of London insurance syndicate, to Canada Pension Plan Investment Board
- AstraZeneca on its acquisition of a stake in Acerta Pharma from its founders and other investors, involving an upfront payment of $2.5bn
- HP on matters relating to its split into two separate listed Fortune 50 companies (HP Inc. and Hewlett Packard Enterprise) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise on the subsequent spin-offs of its Enterprise Services division to CSC and its Software division to Micro Focus, and various private M&A and other matters with Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Holcim on €6.5bn of divestments to CRH, in connection with Holcim’s merger with Lafarge
back to tab navigation
- Admitted as a solicitor (2010)
- Legal Practice Course (2007) and Graduate Diploma in Law (2006), both with BPP
- University of Leeds - English and Philosophy BA honours (2004)
London65 Fleet Street
London EC4Y 1HS
T +44 20 7936 4000
F +44 20 7832 7001