Keith advises clients on complex cross-border and domestic private and public mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate reorganisations, equity capital markets and general corporate and listed company matters.
He has a broad range of experience across those areas, having acted for corporate, institutional and government clients in transactions spanning numerous jurisdictions.
In the course of his career at the firm, Keith has spent time on secondment with a TMT client for whom he led M&A transactions across the EMEA region, and on secondment to the firm’s Dubai office.
- Advising Bank of America on its £7bn sale of MBNA, a UK consumer credit card business, to Lloyds Banking Group.
- Advising AIG on its $1.1bn disposal of Ascot, the Lloyd’s of London insurance syndicate, to Canada Pension Plan Investment Board.
- Advising AstraZeneca on its acquisition of a stake in Acerta Pharma from its founders and other investors, involving an upfront payment of $2.5bn.
- Advising HP on matters relating to its split into two separate listed Fortune 50 companies (HP Inc. and Hewlett Packard Enterprise) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise on the subsequent spin-offs of its Enterprise Services division to CSC and its Software division to Micro Focus.
- Advising Holcim on €6.5bn of divestments to CRH, in connection with Holcim’s merger with Lafarge.
- Admitted as a solicitor (2010)
- Legal Practice Course (2007) and Graduate Diploma in Law (2006), both with BPP
- University of Leeds - English and Philosophy BA honours (2004)
London65 Fleet Street
London EC4Y 1HS
T +44 20 7936 4000
F +44 20 7832 7001 email@example.com