About Serena Chang
Serena is an associate in our energy, transport and infrastructure team in London, and a member of our global transactions group.
Serena has spent time on secondment to the firm's Abu Dhabi office.
- A syndicate consisting of UK and international banks, as well as institutional debt investors on the £835m refinancing for Moto Hospitality Limited, a sustainability-linked financing related to the company’s social and environmental objectives, including the provision of ultra-rapid EV charging;
- A group of international lenders on the financial restructurings of the Etlik Ankara Etlik Integrated Health Campus in Turkey;
- A group of international lenders on the financial restructuring of the Kocaeli Integrated Health Campus Project and the Izmir Bayraklı Integrated Health Campus Project, in Turkey;
- ABB on its sale of a majority stake in its power grids division to Hitachi, Ltd for an enterprise value of $11 billion, and with ongoing follow-on advice in relation to environmental issues;
- A sovereign wealth fund on a variety of matters, including investments into energy assets (involving assets based in the Eastern Mediterranean) and including project financing.
- The Queen's College, University of Oxford (BA Chinese Studies), including a year abroad to Peking University, Beijing
- BPP Law School, Birmingham (Graduate Diploma in Law)
- BPP Law School, London (Legal Practice Course)
- Solicitor, England & Wales