About Lucy Carruthers
Lucy is a Senior Associate in the People & Reward department in London. She advises on a broad range of employment and incentives issues in a transactional, contentious and advisory context.
Lucy's recent experience includes advising on the employment and incentives aspects of both private and public cross-border transactions, executive appointments and terminations, redundancy exercises and workplace investigations. Lucy also regularly advises on complex cross border reorganisation and integration projects.
Prior to joining Freshfields in 2022, Lucy practiced at Stikeman Elliott LLP, a leading Canadian firm, after commencing her career in New Zealand at Buddle Findlay.
- The University of Otago, Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- The University of Otago, Bachelor of Arts (PPE)
- Admitted to practice as a Lawyer in Ontario, Canada
- Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand
- Share Plan Lawyers
- Employment Lawyers Association