About Alexander Canahuate
Alex regularly represents issuers and underwriters in connection with offerings of debt and equity securities, including high-yield and investment grade bond offerings, leveraged buy-outs, IPOs, debt restructurings and liability management transactions and other corporate finance transactions across a range of jurisdictions.
- Cazoo in connection with a restructuring agreement with noteholders representing 75% of the company’s $630 million convertible senior notes and shareholders representing more than 25% of its outstanding shares.
- Lilium N.V. in connection with:
- its $192 million capital raise.
- a capital raise for up to $250 million.
- Underwriters on $1.2 billion Notes Offering by Republic Services.
- Capella Space on its announced $60 million growth equity financing.
- Coupa on its pending $8 billion sale to Thoma Bravo.
- AeroClean Technologies, Inc in connection with its all-stock merger with Molekule, Inc.
- Reliance Industries on its participation in the $143 million preferred stock financing conducted by Ambri.
- Oracle on its offering of $15 billion in aggregate principal amount of senior debt securities.
- Initial Purchasers on Fastly’s offering of $948.75 million of 0.0% convertible senior notes due 2026.
- Initial purchasers on Cheplapharm Arzneimittel’s offering of €575 million 4.375% senior secured notes due 2028, $500 million 5.5% senior secured notes due 2028 and €500 million 3.5% senior secured notes due 2027.
- A consortium of banks on portfolio company HENSOLDT's €300 million initial public offering and listing on the regulated market (Prime Standard) of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.
- Initial purchasers on Georgia Global Utilities’ offering of €250 million 7.75% notes due 2025.
- Anchor investor on Party City’s offering of $100 million 10.00% cash / 5.00% PIK senior secured first lien notes due 2025, issued in connection with a broader liability management transaction.
- Initial purchasers on Sally Beauty’s offering of $300 million 8.750% senior secured second lien notes due 2025.
- AA plc on its offerings of £280 million 6.5% Class B secured notes and £325 million 5.500% Class A notes.
- A consortium of banks on portfolio company SoftwareONE's CHF 752 million initial public offering and listing on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
- TeamViewer, a Permira portfolio company, on its €2.2 billion initial public offering and listing on the regulated market (Prime Standard) of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.
- Ferguson on its re-domiciliation and premium listing on the London Stock Exchange.
- Initial purchasers on SGL Carbon’s offering of €250 million 4.625% senior secured notes due 2024.
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D., 2018)
- University of Maryland (B.S., 2008)
- New York