About Cristian Callini
Based in Milan, Cristian Callini is a senior associate in our dispute resolution practice group.
He joined the firm in 2015 as a trainee and has gained experience in the litigation department. He mainly assists Italian and international clients in relation to commercial and financial litigations. He has also experience in domestic arbitrations.
A native Italian speaker, he speaks English fluently.
- Advising the majority shareholders of the holding company of an Italian group operating in the field of renewable energies in an arbitration dispute, and several civil proceedings, against the minority shareholders of the same.
- Advising a major Italian company active in the air transport industry in an arbitration relating to its representations and warranties under the agreement for the sale of a controlled company’s shares.
- Assisting clients in the regulatory aspects related to the sanctions and restrictive measures adopted by the European Union, the UK and the US as a result of the military invasion of Ukraine by the Russian Federation.
- Assisting a minority shareholder of one of the most important Italian media companies, in relation to judicial proceedings for challenging the shareholders’ resolution approving the cross-border merger of the media company with a Spanish subsidiary of the same.
- Advising the largest international automaker on regulatory investigations, class actions, claims for damages and other third-party actions arising from the nitrogen oxide and carbon dioxide emission tests scandal.
- Assisting one of the most important Italian steel companies against the world’s biggest steel maker in a dispute concerning the termination of the contract entered into between them.
- Avvocato (Admitted to the Italian Bar)
- Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi, Law degree (J.D. summa cum laude)