About Jennifer Burrow
Jennifer is an associate in our capital markets practice in Silicon Valley focusing on debt and equity offerings and corporate governance matters.
- TriNet on its $109 million modified Dutch auction tender offer in 2022 and on its $316 million modified Dutch auction tender offer in 2021, on its strategic investment from Atairos Group and on its fixed price tender offer, share repurchase and related financing transactions.
- Underwriters on Samsara's $846.7 million initial public offering of Class A Common Stock.
- Affirm on its $1.2 billion initial public offering of Class A common stock.
- PayPal on its offering of $4 billion aggregate principal amount of senior notes.
- Autodesk on its offering of $500 million aggregate principal amount of 2.850% Notes due 2030.
- Viking Cruises on its private offering of $675 million aggregate principal amount of 13.000% Senior Secured Notes due 2025.
- Underwriters on Virgin Galactic Holdings, Inc.'s offering of 23,600,000 shares of common stock.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- A global manufacturer on the sale of its home gateway platform division to MaxLinear, Inc.
- Harvard Law School
- J.D., 2019
- Harvard University
- B.A., 2014
- John Harvard Scholar
- Harvard Phi Beta Kappa