Guillemette is a corporate Partner in our global transactions group in Paris.
She focuses on corporate transactions in relation to both private and public M&A deals in a domestic or cross-border context. She also advises clients in relation to corporate governance issues and the setting up of strategic partnerships and joint-venture agreements.back to tab navigation
- Groupe ADP and its co-investors on the acquisition of a majority stake in Airport International Group, the concessionaire for the Queen Alai International Airport in Amman, Jordan.
- Total on its US$7.45bn acquisition of Maersk Oil.
- Fluxys on its acquisition, alongside other investors, of 65.01% of Dunkerque LNG's share capital.
- Solvay (i) on the disposal of its Acetow activity to Blackstone and (ii) in the context of its public offer on Rhodia.
- Getlink (formerly Groupe Eurotunnel) on (i) the internal reorganisation of its corporate legal structure; (ii) on the sale of GB Railfreight to EQT Infrastructure II; (iii) on the sale of its maritime activity MyFerryLink to the Danish.
- Advising Airbus Defense and Space on the carve-out and subsequent sale of its defense sensors and border security businesses.
- University of Toulouse, France (DESS-DJCE in commercial and tax law)
- University of Paris II - Panthéon-Assas, France (DEA in taxation)
- Avocat à la cour, France
Paris2 rue Paul Cézanne
T +33 1 44 56 44 56
F +33 1 44 56 44 00 firstname.lastname@example.org