Alastair Brown is a corporate partner in our global transactions group, based in London. He specialises in advising financial sponsors on M&A, co-investments, carve-outs, take-privates, management incentivisation arrangements and other corporate matters. He has broad experience across a range of sectors and transactions across the globe. His client base covers global private equity houses, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, financial investors and corporates. Alastair is known for using his technical excellence and commercial expertise to deliver results for his clients. He focusses on delivering the most complex transactions for his clients and helping them with their most challenging issues. Having spent three years on secondment with Freshfields in Hong Kong, as both an associate and trainee, Alastair has a thorough understanding of global cross-border transactions and uses his global expertise and experience to deliver these transactions for his clients.back to tab navigation
- Advising Cinven on its sale of NPS and acquisitions of One.com and Ufinet.
- Advising Cinven and Canada Pension Plan Investment Board on their acquisition of the Hotelbeds Group from TUI and subsequent bolt-ons of Tourico Holidays, GTA Travel and Holiday Taxis.
- Advising CVC Capital Partners on its minority equity investment into Premiership Rugby.
- Advising Warburg Pincus on its investments in Network International, Constructionline and Inspired Education.
- Advising KKR on its dual-track exit of Trainline and, together with EMK, on the sale of Cognita Schools.
- Advising Formula One and all of its shareholders, including CVC Capital Partners, on the sale of Formula One to Liberty Media.
- Advising GIC on its investment in Galderma, as part of a consortium together with EQT and ADIA.
- Advising Montagu on its takeover of Servelec plc.
- University of Oxford, UK (law - jurisprudence)
- Solicitor, England and Wales
London65 Fleet Street
London EC4Y 1HS
T +44 20 7936 4000
F +44 20 7832 7001