Jennifer is a Senior Associate, dual-qualified in New York and England, in the Global Transactions team based in London.
Jennifer’s practice primarily focuses on representing issuers and underwriters in connection with equity and debt capital markets transactions.
Jennifer has experience advising on transactions in the UK, Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Jennifer also has experience in M&A and advises clients on a range of US Securities and Exchange Commission reporting obligations.back to tab navigation
- Advising Universal Music Group on its separation from Vivendi and initial listing on Euronext Amsterdam.
- Advising the underwriters on the IPO of Darktrace plc.
- Advising HSS Hire on its capital raise and transfer to AIM.
- Advising Georgia Capital on its public takeover of Georgia Healthcare Group.
- Advising AstraZeneca on its SEC reporting obligations.
- Advising Trainline on its IPO and premium listing on the London Stock Exchange.
- Advising AstraZeneca on its $3.5 billion placing in London.
- Advising Funding Circle on its IPO and premium listing on the London Stock Exchange.
- Advising Hellenic Petroleum on the issuance of its €500 million 2% guaranteed notes due 2024.
- Advising John Laing on its £216.5 million rights issue in London.
- Advising Bakkavor on its IPO and premium listing on the London Stock Exchange.
- Advising BT Group on its SEC reporting obligations and on the issuance of senior notes on the London Stock Exchange.
- Advising Kernel Holding S.A. on the issuance of its $500 million 8.75 per cent. guaranteed notes due 2022.
- Advising SES on its €908.8 million accelerated bookbuild to fund the acquisition of O3b Networks.
- Advising Cleopatra Hospital Group on its IPO in Cairo.
- Advising BT on its issuance of shares as partial consideration for the £12.5 billion acquisition of EE.
- Advising the underwriters of Informa plc on a rights issue in London.
- Advising PPC Ltd on a rights issue in Johannesburg.
- Cornell Law School, JD
- The Ohio State University, BA
- Admitted to practice in New York
- Solicitor, England and Wales
London EC2P 2SR
T +44 20 7936 4000
F +44 20 7832 7001