About Mark Brewer
Mark Brewer is a corporate partner in our global transactions group, based in London. He specialises in advising financial sponsors on complex M&A, co-investments, growth capital investments, take-privates, management incentivisation arrangements and other corporate matters.
His client base covers global private equity houses, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds and corporates. Having spent time on secondment with Blackstone, Mark has a deep understanding of the needs of global financial sponsor clients.
Mark was recognised in Legal Week’s private equity 40 under 40 in 2019.
- Cerberus on its real estate joint venture with Avestus Capital Partners for the acquisition and development of residential accommodation in Ireland
- Cinven on its acquisition of a majority stake in Arcaplanet and Maxi Zoo Italia
- Cinven on its acquisition of IFGL
- Cinven on its acquisition of Premium Credit
- CVC on its acquisition of QA Group
- EQT Growth on their investment in Mambu
- First Reserve on the sale of Morrison Utility Services
- Formula One and all of its shareholders, including CVC, on the sale of Formula One
- Montagu on its acquisition of Wireless Logic
- Pandox AB on the acquisition, alongside the Fattal Group, of the Jurys Inn portfolio of hotels in the UK and Ireland
- Warburg Pincus on the acquisition, and subsequent disposal, of Source, a European ETF platform
- University of Manchester, UK (LLB Law)
- Solicitor, England and Wales