Frankfurt am MainBockenheimer Anlage 44
60322 Frankfurt am Main
T +49 69 273080
F +49 69 27308-58334
Sebastian advises on all aspects of real estate law, especially on transactions, project developments and joint ventures. He advises on all asset classes and has a special focus on the German residential market. His clients include investors, developers, financial institutions, the public sector and industrial corporations.
He speaks German and English.back to tab navigation
- Advising a leading US investment bank on the formation of a joint venture with a German asset manager to invest in the German residential real estate market and on the acquisition and financing of the seed portfolio.
- Advising a leading asset manager on the acquisitions of various residential real estate developments for institutional funds. The transactions were partly structured as forward fundings and partly as forward purchases.
- Advising Vonovia SE on the capital increase with a total volume of approximately EUR 8 billion in relation to the financing of the acquisition of Deutsche Wohnen SE.
- Advising GIC, Singapore's sovereign wealth fund, on its cooperation with GEG regarding investments in the German office market.
- Advising Commerz Real on the sale of the Eurotheum tower in Frankfurt to GEG.
- Advising BlackRock on the development of the Kustermannpark office complex in Munich and subsequently on its sale to Henderson Park and Swiss Life Asset Managers.
- Advising Icade on the acquisition of a real estate portfolio from Orpéa including nine nursing homes in Germany and France. Five transactions were structured as forward purchases.
- Advising SIGNA on the acquisition of a German-Dutch real estate portfolio from Allianz Real Estate including the Opernplatz 2 in Frankfurt and the Beursgallery in Rotterdam.
- Advising BioNTech in relation to various development projects.
- Advising B&B Hotels on the acquisition of the the operations of nine hotels from Covivio.
- Unversities of Munich and Oxford
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany