Frankfurt am MainBockenheimer Anlage 44
60322 Frankfurt am Main
T +49 69 273080
F +49 69 27308-58334
Sebastian advises on all aspects of real estate investments, in particular transactions, project developments and joint ventures. His clients include domestic and international investors, developers, financial institutions, public-sector clients and industrial corporations.
He speaks German and English.back to tab navigation
- Advising GIC, Singapore's sovereign wealth fund, on its cooperation with GEG regarding investments in the German office market.
- Advising Commerz Real on the sale of the Eurotheum tower in Frankfurt to GEG.
- Advising BlackRock on the development of the Kustermannpark office complex in Munich and subsequently on its sale to Henderson Park and Swiss Life Asset Managers.
- Advising Icade on the acquisition of a real estate portfolio from Orpéa including nine nursing homes in Germany and France.
- Advising SIGNA on the acquisition of a German-Dutch real estate portfolio from Allianz Real Estate including the Opernplatz 2 in Frankfurt and the Beursgallery in Rotterdam.
- Advising BioNTech on real estate related matters on a permanent mandate, in particular on its development projects.
- Advising a German car manufacturer on real estate related matters on a permanent mandate.
- Advising B&B Hotels on the acquisition of the the operations of nine hotels from Covivio.
- Unversities of Munich and Oxford
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany