Evelyn is a corporate associate in our global transactions practice.
She focuses on cross-border M&A, private equity and management incentivisation, and regularly advises corporates, sponsors and listed entities.
Prior to joining Freshfields, Evelyn qualified and practiced for several years in New Zealand.
She is fluent in Dutch and English.back to tab navigation
- Advised Vitruvian Partners on its acquisition of a majority equity stake in Expereo, the world’s leading provider of managed internet, cloud access and SD-WAN solutions.
- Advised Vitruvian Partners and the management shareholders on the sale of Voxbone to Bandwidth Inc.
- Advised Hellman & Friedman on its acquisition of a minority equity stake in Action, Europe’s leading non-food discount retailer.
- Advised Bridgepoint on its acquisition of Vermaat Groep, the Dutch market leader in high-end catering and hospitality services.
- Advised CVC Capital Partners on its acquisition of Fonterra Co-operative Group's interests in DFE Pharma, a global leader in excipient and pharmaceutical solutions.
- Advised Barloworld on its acquisition of Wagner Asia Equipment and SGMS, heavy machinery, automotive and equipment distribution companies in Mongolia.
- Advised Pacific Equity Partners on its acquisition of Leader Products, a New Zealand food production company. *
- Advised SKYCITY Entertainment on its New Zealand International Convention Centre precinct, including arrangements with the Crown, the New Zealand Government and Fletcher Construction. *
- Advised Genesis Energy, one of New Zealand's largest electricity retailers and generators, on its acquisition of Nova Energy's LPG business. *
* Prior to joining Freshfields.
back to tab navigation
- Victoria University of Wellington, Bachelor of Laws
- Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand