Carsten is a corporate associate in our global transactions group.
He advises on M&A transactions as well as on general corporate matters.
Carsten is fluent in German and English.
back to tab navigation
- Advising Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPP Investments) on the acquisition of CeramTec Group, one of the global market leaders in advanced technical ceramics, from BC European Capital X.
- Advising Commerz Real AG on the acquisition of a participation in a real estate portfolio consisting of 10 Kaufhof department stores with the aim of a longterm investment and development with Signa Prime Selection AG.
- Advising Aurubis AG on the acquisition of the Belgian/Spanish Metallo Group, a metal recycling and refining company, from Metallo Holdings 3 B.V.
- Advising Hamburg Süd group on the sale of its dry bulk shipping operations to The China Navigation Company, a member of the Swire group.
- Advising global technology group Freudenberg on the sale of its IT business "Freudenberg IT" (FIT) to the Canadian IT company Syntax Systems Ltd., a portfolio company of Canadian financial investor Novacap.
- University of Münster (First State Exam)
- Tsinghua University, Beijing (LL.M.)
- Higher Regional Court Hamm (Second State Exam)
- Rechtsanwalt, German
- Deutsch-Chinesische Juristenvereinigung e.V.