About Dr. Carsten Bork
Carsten is a principal associate in our global transactions group.
With a particular focus on the infrastructure and energy sectors, he advises corporate and private capital clients on M&A transactions as well as on general corporate matters.
Carsten is fluent in German and English.
- Advising Compass Group on its acquisition of Hofmann-Menü Holdings GmbH (HOFMANNs) from Partners Group
- Advising Indivumed GmbH, a global industry leader in the provision and analysis of clinical biospecimen material, on the sale of its business unit "IndivuServ" to a wholly owned subsidiary of JSR Life Science, Crown Bioscience, Inc.
- Advising Hapag-Lloyd AG on the acquisition of 100% of the shares in SAAM Ports S.A. and SAAM Logistics S.A. from the Chilean based terminal operator and logistics service provider SM SAAM S.A., as well as on the acquisition of a minority stake of 49% in the Italian Spinelli Group, which is one of the leading logistics providers in the Italian market
- Advising Global Infrastructure Partners on the acquisition of wpd offshore GmbH, a leading offshore wind-farm developer, from wpd AG
- Advising Maersk on the sale of their participation in Container Terminal Wilhelmshaven and Rail Terminal Wilhelmshaven to Hapag-Lloyd AG
- Advising Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPP Investments) on the acquisition of CeramTec Group, one of the global market leaders in advanced technical ceramics, from BC European Capital X
- Advising Commerz Real AG on the acquisition of a participation in a real estate portfolio consisting of 10 Kaufhof department stores with the aim of a longterm investment and development with Signa Prime Selection AG
- Advising Aurubis AG on the acquisition of the Belgian/Spanish Metallo Group, a metal recycling and refining company, from Metallo Holdings 3 B.V.
- Advising Hamburg Süd group on the sale of its dry bulk shipping operations to The China Navigation Company, a member of the Swire group
- University of Münster (First State Exam)
- Tsinghua University, Beijing (LL.M.)
- Higher Regional Court Hamm (Second State Exam)
- Rechtsanwalt, German
- Deutsch-Chinesische Juristenvereinigung e.V.