About Dylan Blommaert
Dylan is an Associate in our London office.
- Advising Transnet, the state-owned operator, owner and custodian of the Republic of South Africa’s railway, ports and pipeline infrastructure on its US$1 billion bond offering.
- Advising Universal Music Group on its separation from Vivendi and initial listing on Euronext Amsterdam.
- Advising Rubix Group on its proposed IPO.
- Advising Pepco Group N.V. on its initial public offering and admission to listing on the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
- Advising Tristar Transport PJSC, an international energy logistics business, in relation to its its cancelled $882m IPO and listing on the Dubai Financial Market.
- Advising Ted Baker in relation to its £105m firm placing, placing, open offer and offer for subscription, and other liquidity-enhancing transactions.
- Georgetown University Law Center, US (JD)
- George Washington University Law school, US (LLM)
- Tilburg University, NL (LLB)
- Admitted to practice in New York