Iskander specialises in PPPs, providing support for tender procedures and procuring project financing.
He has represented all main parties in PPP deals, including lenders, Russian and foreign investors, and state bodies. In addition to Russian, Iskander is fluent in English, Turkish and Tatar.back to tab navigation
- IA Sheremetyevo as the concessionaire in the project to rehabilitate and operate the runways and related infrastructure of the Sheremetyevo Airport (a BOT pursuant to the Federal Concessions Law);
- Advising a consortium of sponsors (including VTB Capital and VINCI Concessions) on a project to finance, construct and operate sections 7 and 8(543 - 684 km) of the Moscow-St Petersburg toll road (a BOT pursuant to the Federal Concessions Law);
- Advising a consortium of creditors in relation to the construction and operation of the Section 3 of the Central Ring Road under the concession agreement;
- Advising Football club Zenit in relation to the construction and operation of the football stadium Zenit-Arena;
- the public project developer, RMP-Taman, in respect of the project to finance, construct and operate a USD multibillion sea port in Taman on the Russian Black Sea coast based on a PPP scheme.
- Iskander graduated from the National Research University Higher School of Economics.