Joseph is counsel in our global transactions group.
Joseph is based in London and handles a wide variety of complex finance work. He has particular experience in acquisition finance, corporate secured financings and restructuring work-outs. Joseph’s practice also includes work on general corporate financings and structured products.
back to tab navigation
back to tab navigation
- Advising Berry Global on acquisition financing aspects of its £3.3bn recommended take-private of London-listed RPC Group plc.
- Advising NatWest Markets on the super senior new money financing provided in connection with the restructuring and recapitalisation of the Lecta Group.
- Advising Tesco on financing aspects of its $10.6bn disposal of its Thai and Malaysian businesses.
- Advising the Pepco Group regarding their €740 million senior facilities agreement (Term Loan A, Term Loan B and revolver) entered into as part of their initial public offering on the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
- Advising Greensands, the holding company of Southern Water, on financing aspects of the sale of a majority stake in the company in return for a significant investment from Macquarie.
- Advising GXO Logistics on acquisition financing aspects of its recommended $1.2 billion cash and share offer for London-listed Clipper Logistics.
- Advising RAC on its £1.1 bn refinancing through a new corporate secured financing platform and subsequent refinancings under the platform.
- Advising a leading investment bank in respect of the financing of CIB Investments’ acquisition of 50% in a joint venture operation with Pepsi in Jordan and the associated refinancing of CIB’s Saudi operations.
- Advising the bookrunners in relation to the issuance by Greene King Finance plc of £250,000,000 Class A7 Secured Notes as part of the whole business secured financing of Greene King Retailing Limited.
- Advising the lead arrangers on an innovative £3bn refinancing solution for the AA group and the subsequent refinancings under the platform.
- Advising CVC on the financing of its acquisition of French microchip manufacturer Linxens.
- Advising an ad hoc group of lenders in relation to senior and super senior facilities in respect of the consensual debt restructuring of the Tunstall Group.
- Advising Capita Asset Services UK as special servicer on the £1.2bn restructuring of the financing of a portfolio of care home properties managed by NHP and leased mainly to Southern Cross.
- Advising iCON Infrastructure on the debt financing for its acquisition of the gas distribution business of Bord Gais Eireann as part of a €1.1bn consortium bid with Centrica and Brookfield.
- Advising Sports Direct PLC on its corporate financing arrangements.
- Advising Subsea 7 in respect of various corporate financing arrangements.
- Advising the arrangers and lenders on the refinancing of FCC Environment and its subsidiaries.