About Paul Bévierre
Paul Bévierre practices in Freshfields' corporate team and primarily advises listed and non-listed companies, as well as investment funds, in matters of private equity (LBOs, venture capital and infrastructures) and M&A.
Prior to joining Freshfields, Paul worked with several international law firms.
- Advising Cinven on the acquisition of Omnes Education (formerly Inseec U.) (2019);
- Advising Charterhouse Capital Partners on the reorganization of Sagemcom’s shareholding and refinancing of Sagemcom’s debt (2019);
- Advising Charterhouse Capital Partners on its minority investment in the Vermeg group (2020);
- Advising Ardian on its minority investment in the Elsan group (2020);
- Advising Caisse de Dépôt et Placement du Québec (CDPQ) and DWS on their acquisition of Ermewa, a subsidiary of the SNCF group (2021);
- Advising General Atlantic on the series C and D funding rounds for Spendesk (2021 / 2022);
- Advising General Atlantic on the series E funding round for PayFit (2022);
- Advising Phoenix Tower International, a Blackstone portfolio company, on its acquisition of over 3,200 telecommunications sites from Cellnex Telecom (2022)
- Advising BeyondNetZero (General Atlantic) on the series C funding round for EcoVadis (2022)
Attorney at Law to the Paris and New York Bars