Vincent advises private equity sponsors and other financial investors on a range of transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, disposals, growth equity investments (including minority stakes and funding rounds), carve-outs and public to private transactions across a range of sectors, including healthcare, sports and tech.
Vincent featured in Legal Week's 'Rising stars: the next generation of City private equity talent'. He spent 15 months on secondment to leading private equity firm Advent International in 2016/17, advising its investment professionals on acquisitions and disposals across Europe, and to the firm’s New York office in 2011/12.
Vincent has recently advised CVC on its investments in Aleph, Acronis, Volleyball World, System C/Graphnet and WebPros. He has also advised CVC on its investments in Pro14, Premiership Rugby and Sky Bet and on its disposals of Sky Bet to Toronto and NYSE-listed Stars Group and of Formula 1 to Liberty Media.
He also advised Advent on its acquisitions of Alvogen’s CEE business and Industrial Chimica Emiliana and its disposals of Ammeraal Beltech and Priory Group.
Vincent has also advised many of the firm’s other private equity clients including Blackstone, Permira, TPG and Warburg Pincus.back to tab navigation
Healthcare and tech
- CVC on its investments in System C/Graphnet and Webpros
- Advent on its acquisitions (through portfolio company Zentiva) of Alvogen’s CEE business and Industria Chimica Emiliana (ICE) and its disposal of Priory Group;
- CVC on its investments in Volleyball World, Pro14, Premiership Rugby and SkyBet and on its disposals of SkyBet and Formula 1;
- London listed Betfair on the take-private by Dublin- and London-listed Paddy Power;
- Advent on its disposals of Ammeraal Beltech to Partners Group and Domestic & General to CVC;
- American Express Global Business Travel on its take private of London listed Hogg Robinson plc;
- Apax on its disposal of Travelex to Centurion Investments;Blackstone on its disposal of Center Parcs to Brookfield;
- Permira on its acquisition (through portfolio company Tilney) of Smith & Williamson); and
- Warburg Pincus on its acquisition of Reiss from the Reiss family.
back to tab navigation
2012 - present Solicitor (England and Wales)
2008 - 2009 BPP Law School, Legal Practice Course (Distinction)
2007 - 2008 King's College London, LLM
2003 - 2007 University College Dublin, BCL (First Class Honours)
London EC2P 2SR
T +44 20 7936 4000
F +44 20 7832 7001