About Christoph Becherer
Christoph is a corporate and M&A principal associate in our global transactions team.
He advises on M&A transactions as well as on general corporate law matters.
Christoph speaks German and English.
- Advising LANXESS on the acquisition of the microbial control business from International Flavors & Fragrances (IFF)
- Advising Verisk on the acquisition of ACTINEO from The Riverside Company and the founder of ACTINEO
- Advising LANXESS on the carve-out and divestiture of its worldwide organic leather chemical business to TFL
- Advising LANXESS on the acquisition of Theseo group from Avril
- Advising Providence Equity on the transfer of HSE24 group to a newly-established fund
- Advising Siemens Gamesa on the acquisition of certain assets from Senvion
- Advising Advent International on the acquisition of the methacrylates business from Evonik Industries
- Advising V.Group on the acquisition of Norddeutsche Reederei H. Schuldt
- Humboldt-University of Berlin, Germany (First State Examination)
- Queen Mary, University of London, UK (LL.M. in Law and Economics)
- Higher Regional Court (Kammergericht), Berlin, Germany (legal traineeship (Referendariat) in Berlin and London)
- Higher Regional Court (Kammergericht), Berlin, Germany (Second State Examination)
- University of Hamburg, Germany (doctor of laws - Dr iur)
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany