About Robert Barton
Robert is an associate based in New York.
Robert is experienced advising companies in civil litigation, data privacy and security, commercial arbitration, and investigations. Robert is also an active member of our pro bono team.
- Aristocrat Leisure on its pending acquisition of Neogames.
- A global manufacturing company in its response to a ransomware attack by Black Basta.
- A biotechnology company in a JAMS arbitration arising from a contract dispute.
- ServiceNow on its acquisition of Era Software, Inc.
- A global hospitality group in its multijurisdictional response to several cybersecurity incidents.
- A leading US technology company in transatlantic litigation arising from intellectual property disputes.
- A global energy company on multijurisdictional compliance aspects of its communications monitoring practices.
- Beiersdorf on its acquisition of premier beauty and skin care brand, Chantecaille.
- JD, New York University School of Law
- PhD, Princeton University
- MA, Princeton University
- BA, cum laude, Yale University
- State of New York
- United States District Court, District of Colorado
- German (reading knowledge)