Jeremy focuses on capital markets matters.
His work includes the representation of issuers and underwriters in public and private debt, equity and hybrid securities offerings, and related capital markets transactions. He regularly advises on US securities law issues in public M&A transactions.
He also advises on corporate governance matters, periodic reporting, listing requirements and other general corporate matters.
Jeremy is actively involved in pro bono matters. He recently secured benefits for a U.S. Army veteran with a disability claim before the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.back to tab navigation
- Advising J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Citigroup Global Markets Inc. and China International Capital Corporation Hong Kong Securities Limited on the initial public offering and NASDAQ listing of 111, Inc., a leading integrated online and offline healthcare platform in China.
- Advising Henderson Group in connection with its $6bn all-stock merger of equals with Janus Capital to form Janus Henderson Global Investors, a leading global active asset manager, with AUM of more than $320bn.
- Advising Wincor Nixdorf on its $1.8bn business combination with Diebold.
- Advising the underwriters in convertible notes offerings by Granite Point Mortgage Trust, Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital, BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation, Capitala Investment Corp. and TPG Specialty Lending.
- Advising Interoute Communications on the financing aspects of its sale to GTT Communications, a US-based cloud networking company.
- Advising the underwriters on the initial public offering of Nuveen Credit Opportunities 2022 Target Term Fund.
- Advising the underwriters in the initial public offerings of Nebula Acquisition Corp., Legacy Acquisition Corp., Matlin & Partners Acquisition Corporation, Gores Holdings II, Inc., Saban Capital Acquisition Corp. and Silver Run Acquisition Corporation.
- JD, Stanford University Law School.
- AB, University of Chicago.
- Admitted to practice in the State of New York.
New York601 Lexington Avenue 31st Floor
New York, NY
T +1 212 277 4076
F +1 212 277 4001 firstname.lastname@example.org