Jeremy focuses on capital markets matters.
His work includes the representation of issuers and underwriters in public and private debt, equity and hybrid securities offerings, and related capital markets transactions. He regularly advises on the US securities law aspects of public M&A transactions.
He also advises on corporate governance matters, periodic reporting, listing requirements and other general corporate matters.
Jeremy is actively involved in pro bono matters. He represents veterans with disability claims before the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. In 2019 he received the Jeremy G. Epstein Award for Outstanding Pro Bono Service from the City Bar Justice Center of the New York City Bar Association.back to tab navigation
Capital Markets & Finance Highlights
- Cazoo on its $630 million convertible notes issuance to an investor consortium led by Viking Global.
- bleuacacia ltd on its $276 million initial public offering.
- Team Inc. on its new $250 million term loan, new $150 million ABL facility and repurchase of $137 million of convertible notes.
- The underwriters on Coupa Software's $516 million public offering of common stock.
- The underwriters on the secondary listings on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and SEC-registered offerings of Alibaba, ZTO Express, Baozun and Huazhu Group.
- The underwriters on 21Vianet’s $340 million offering of ADSs.
- The underwriters on Canaan Inc.'s $90 million IPO and listing on Nasdaq.
- La Française des Jeux on its €1.6 billion IPO and listing on Euronext.
- The underwriters on 111, Inc.’s $100 million IPO and listing on Nasdaq.
- The underwriters and initial purchasers on convertible notes offerings by DocuSign, Ares Capital, Granite Point Mortgage Trust, Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital, BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation, Capitala Investment Corp. and TPG Specialty Lending.
- The underwriters on the IPOs of the following SPACs: Nebula Acquisition Corp., Legacy Acquisition Corp., Matlin & Partners Acquisition Corporation, Gores Holdings II, Saban Capital Acquisition Corp. and Silver Run Acquisition Corporation.
- The underwriters on debt offerings by Ares Capital, Republic Services and Kroger.
- CarLotz on its sale to Shift Technologies.
- Cazoo on its $7 billion business combination with US SPAC AJAX I, including a concurrent $800 million PIPE.
- KLX Energy Services on its all stock merger with Quintana Energy Services.
- International General Insurance on its business combination with SPAC Tiberius Acquisition Corp. and listing on Nasdaq.
- Henderson Group on its $6 billion all-stock merger of equals with Janus Capital and listing on the NYSE.
- Wincor Nixdorf on its $1.8 billion business combination with Diebold.
- Interoute Communications on the financing aspects of its sale to cloud networking company GTT Communications.
back to tab navigation
- JD, Stanford University Law School.
- AB, University of Chicago.
- Admitted to practice in the State of New York.
New York601 Lexington Avenue, 31st Floor
New York, NY 10022
T +1 212 277 4076
F +1 212 277 4001