The world’s biggest international organisations rely on us to help them make the right decisions in a fast-changing world. We combine the knowledge, experience and energy of the whole firm to solve our clients’ most complex challenges, wherever and whenever they arise.
Our global teams span specialisms, regions and industries to deliver against three fundamental client needs: transactional, regulatory, risk.
Here you’ll find our lawyers’ latest perspectives on the business, legal and wider issues that matter.
Explaining the culture of a firm is always difficult. But we think ours is special.
Avocat à la Cour, Nicolas is a partner in our Paris corporate practice group.
He advises investment funds, financial institutions and corporate clients on Private Equity transactions.
Prior to joining the firm, Nicolas was a partner in Ashurst's corporate practice and the global co-head of the firm's private equity practice.
Nicolas is fluent in English and French.
• Advised The Carlyle Group for the acquisition of ADB Group (2017);
• Advised Charterhouse Capital Partners on its acquisition of SERB (2017);
• Advised Cooper on its €370m acquisition of Vemedia from IK Investment Partners (2016) and Charterhouse Capital Partners on its 850M€ acquisition of Cooper (2015);
• Advised Charterhouse Capital Partners on its €400m + acquisition of Sagemcom from Carlyle (2016);
• Advised Financière CEP (Controlled by JC Flowers) on its acquisition of Empruntis (2015);
• Advised Charterhouse Capital Partner for the sale of Webhelp to KKR (2015).