Aljosha is a member of our intellectual property and information technology practice within our global transactions group.
Aljosha advises clients across all industries on intellectual property, technology and commercial matters. He specialises in drafting and negotiating complex IP and commercial agreements, standalone and in corporate transactions, including carve-outs.
He speaks English and German.back to tab navigation
- Advised semi-conductor company STMicroelectronics on acquiring BeSpoon from Trumpf Group and entering into a long-term cooperation
- Advised private equity investor EQT on acquisition of the Schülke Group, a multi-national manufacturer of infection prevention, industrial hygiene and personal care products
- Advised international distribution company Van Leeuwen Pipe and Tube Group on the acquisition of Benteler Distribution, the international distribution division of Benteler International AG, a manufacturer of metal-based products
- Advised global technology company Freudenberg on the sale of its IT business Freudenberg IT (FIT)
- Advised BioNTech, a biopharmaceutical company developing individualized therapies for cancer and other diseases, on a strategic partnership with Genevant Sciences.
- Advised Hella, one of Europe's largest retail organization of automotive parts, on the sale of its wholesale business
- Advised Merck, a leading science and technology company in healthcare, life science and performance materials, on the sale of its global Consumer Health business to Procter & Gamble
- Advised Continental, a leading automotive manufacturing company, on aquiring a stake in the digital mapping and location data provider HERE
- Bucerius Law School, Hamburg, Germany (LL.B., First State Exam, Dr. iur.)
- University of Cambridge – Trinity College, Cambridge, UK
- Columbia Law School, New York, USA (LL.M.)
- Hanseatic Higher Regional Court, Hamburg, Germany (Legal Clerkship and Second State Exam)
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany
HamburgHohe Bleichen 7
T +49 40 36 90 60
F +49 40 36 90 63 8485