About Vanessa Bailey
Vanessa is an associate in our global transactions practice group and advises on commercial transactions, including transitional and long-term IP licensing and commercial arrangements as part of complex carve-outs and separation projects.
During her time at Freshfields, Vanessa has been seconded to a telecoms client and a multinational aerospace client.
- Advising Pilgrim’s Pride on its US$952m carve out acquisition of Kerry’s meats and meals business in the UK and Ireland
- Advising an AI/tech start-up on a joint venture and collaboration with a Premiership football club and a national football league in connection with the development and roll-out of a consumer-facing mobile app
- Advising Fuller, Smith & Turner on its carve-out and sale of its brewery and beer brands business
- Advising CK Hutchison on its 50/50 joint venture with Veon to combine their Italian mobile businesses, Three and Wind and related carve out and disposal of a network business to Iliad
- University of Oxford, UK (Classics, First Class Honours)
- BPP University Law School (GDL and LPC, Distinction)